JCU Economists have a global reputation for excellence in research into industries, economies, people and societies in the tropics.
Economists who are interested in regional development strive to ensure that regional resources are used in the best way – not only to help businesses earn profits, but also to help people improve their overall quality of life.
- Bachelor of Arts-Bachelor of Business
- Bachelor of Business-Bachelor of Laws
- Bachelor of Business-Bachelor of Psychology
- Bachelor of Sport and Exercise Science-Bachelor of Business
- Master of Economics
- Master of Economics (Environmental Management)
- Master of Economics (International Political Economy)
- Master of Economics (Minor Thesis)