Online, External and Flexible Delivery courses
JCU offers a range of undergraduate and postgraduate courses that can be completed off-campus via flexible delivery.
These courses are delivered using a combination of online resources, printed material or other technologies. Some courses include on-campus workshops and travel for professional placements.
How online study works
Students will get access to LearnJCU where they may be able to:
- Download podcasts and slideshows of lectures
- Participate in weekly activities and questions
- Engage in web based tutorials
- Download readings
- Interact through online discussion boards
Assessment may include:
- Participation in online discussion boards
- Online exams (sometimes physical exams are conducted in a location close to the student)
Is online study right for me?
Find out what is involved in off-campus study and how JCU students balance work, family and study at our Off-campus students website.
Students in Townsville and Cairns can study a mix of online and on-campus subjects.