Postgraduate Law courses
The School of Law at James Cook University aims to produce multiskilled, versatile and ethical graduates who have the knowledge and skills to work in a broad range of law-related sectors.
JCU’s law program provides students with a solid foundation in traditional law subjects, along with a broad-ranging elective program. Law graduates benefit from a practical approach and are valued by the profession throughout northern Queensland. JCU also offers a Graduate Bachelor of Laws program for existing degree holders who wish to gain a legal qualification.
- Graduate Certificate of Conflict Management and Resolution
- Graduate Certificate of Family Dispute Resolution
- Graduate Certificate of Legal Studies
- Master of Business Administration (Conflict Management and Resolution)
- Master of Business Administration - Master of Conflict Management and Resolution
- Master of Conflict Management and Resolution